DKUNCOVERED Manifest Your Dreams Into Reality: The Law Of Attraction [guest blog]
Sibling bloggers Desylvia and Kwame of DKUNCOVERED share an introduction to the Law of Attraction after reading the book and watching the movie – The Secret. They wish they has discovered it during tougher times in their lives. However, since applying the concept and seeing some massive changes, it has been one of their goals to share it with as many people as possible. So they share how the Law of Attraction has had a positive impact on their lives and some exercises for you to consider.
We want to begin this post by giving gratitude to Dominique for this incredible opportunity to guest post on Melanin Mind & Soul. It has been our dream to work with likeminded people and we believe this post is the stepping stone we need. DKUNCOVERED share an introduction to the Law of Attraction after reading the book and watching the movie – The Secret.
The reason we decided to introduce the Law of Attraction because we believe that if more people have knowledge about this law, we can all live in love, manifest our dreams and live our best lives.
Manifest your dreams into reality
Last year, when we came across the Law of Attraction after reading and watching the movie – The Secret, we were gutted that we hadn’t found out about it during tough times in our lives. Since applying the concept and seeing some massive changes, it is one of our goals to share it with as many people as possible. This is what we have learned:
- Like energy attracts like energy.
- Everything is energy, therefore when we vibrate on negative energy, we attract negative things and when we vibrate on positive energy, we attract positive things.
- Whatever you think, you become.
Karma – the law of cause and effect
For every action, there is an equal reaction. Therefore, whatever negative thought you had about someone, it will come back and harm you. Have you ever
- Thought of a friend and then you get a call or text from them?
- Had a song lyric stuck in your head and then you hear it on the radio?
- Been thinking of a question and out of nowhere, the person you are talking to or someone else answers the question without them ever having any idea that you were thinking of it? Or,
- Woken up and thought, ugh, this day is going to be long and miserable and then throughout the day, you encounter one negative situation after the other?
Yup, your thoughts became your reality.
How we use the Law of Attraction in our lives
- Desylvia – A few years ago, I got into the habit of day dreaming about living with my brother. I had just started university and he was in college, so it wasn’t like we were in the position to go out and rent a flat. Literally the next year, we moved into our own flat, still unprepared but this month is our 1-year anniversary since living by ourselves.
- Kwame – I hated my job and wanted another one desperately. I kept saying negative things about the job I had and as a result, I was going to countless interviews and not getting called back. But I changed my mindset and started appreciating what I had and within a week, one of the companies who had originally rejected me, called me back and it is now my current job.
As a result, we have manifested money out of the blue. Free lunches. Tax refunds. We are better people. Have gotten over our fears and are focusing on ourselves and doing what we love.
The Law of Attraction is always working. Apply it in your relationships, in your finances, to change your self-esteem, in your goals, to change a job/career. Apply the principle to any aspect of your life and see the transformation in your life.
For anyone who hasn’t applied the Law of Attraction before, we want you to try these exercises. When it works for you, which I guarantee it will, apply it to all aspects of your life.
If in doubt, start small.
- Ask for something as small as, manifesting a free coffee or lunch.
- I am sure there is a specific car you want, tell God/The Universe that this is the car you want, and you will start to notice more of it. Be as specific as you want to be. From the model, the colour, and whatever else you desire.
- Ask God/The Universe to give you a specific amount of money within a chosen timeframe. Focus on the emotions and the feeling you will have if you receive the money and live your life that way. Therefore, do not focus or obsess on the how, that is not your problem.
- Manifest a phone call from a specific person.
Our beginner’s guide to the Law of Attraction
Decide – know exactly what it is that you want. If you are not clear or sure, God/The Universe will get an unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results.
Ask – make the request. God/The Universe will answer. Therefore, see the outcome as already yours by acting as if you have it.
Feel – the key is to feel the way you will now, after receiving what you asked for. It all lies in the emotions.
Gratitude – this is my favourite part. Be grateful for what you already have and be grateful for what God/The Universe has already given you. This is the only way to receive more.
Action – act on whatever it is you want. Our plan is to become full time bloggers and live life with more freedom. So, therefore we publish blog posts frequently. Act on your dreams. Even a person who wants to win the lottery must go out and buy the lottery ticket.
It is our desire to help as many people realise the power that lies within and to create actions with their thoughts.
Previous guest posts:
Saabirah Lawrence – 4 Key Things I Have Learnt From Attending Events [guest post]